Home » Services » Impound


In the event that your vehicle has been impounded by Law Enforcement, the following is a general guideline of the necessary paperwork you will need in order to claim your vehicle.

1.) Valid Drivers License or Government Issued Photo ID card

2.) Proof of Ownership - Vehicle Title or, in the event of a recent title transfer ( and you have not received the new title in your name) paperwork stamped by the DMV showing the transfer has been applied for. Vehicles may only be released to the registered owner (or designated representative with a signed, notarized note from the registered owner).

3.) If a hold has been placed on your vehicle by a police agency, you must obtain a release from that agency before the vehicle can be released. Proof of insurance, if required, may be faxed to the Impound Office.

4.) Cash payment is the only accepted form of payment for impound vehicles.


Rental Vehicles - Impounded rental vehicles registered to and owned by a rental company (Hertz, Avis, Alamo, Enterprise, U-Haul, Ryder) will only be released to an authorized agent of the said company.


Registered Owner - belongings can be released to the vehicle's registered owner only. If the owner is unable or unavailable to retrieve their belongings, written authorization from the registered owner will be needed by the individual actually retrieving the items for the owner. The document must be notarized.


Featured Autos

East End Auto

Equipment Hauling

General Towing

Private Property Relocation

7 Days a Week6 a.m.11 p.m.